- 1st Prospects driving school requires Lessons to be paid for 48 hours in advance.
- Any Lessons not paid for will be cancelled 48 hours prior.
- For all block bookings Lessons will be deducted for hours.
Please read cancellation policy
- Cancellation of lessons. … If you don’t give at least 48 hours’ notice of cancellation you’ll be charged for the lesson(s) concerned in full.
- Lessons cancelled following the 48 hours cancellation policy will remain in credit and not be charged.
Hire of car for test cancellation policy
Pupils may only use our cars for test when up to test standard. This is strictly at the decretion of your instructor whose decision is final and must put this in writting giving you time to change test by DVSA change test date of 3 clear working days. Fees including Pre-test lesson have 48 hour cancellation policy requirement, as car hire fees are non-refundable.
All discrepancies with DVSA test cancel has a separate policy through dvsa
In the event of you having booked your driving test, the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) requires you to give three clear working days to cancel your test.