- 1st Prospects driving school requires Lessons to be paid for 48 hours in advance.
- Any Lessons not paid for will be cancelled 48 hours prior.
- For all block bookings Lessons will be deducted for hours.
Please read cancellation policy
- Cancellation of lessons. … If you don’t give at least 48 hours’ notice of cancellation you’ll be charged for the lesson(s) concerned in full.
- Lessons cancelled following the 48 hours cancellation policy will remain in credit and not be charged.
In the event of you having booked your driving test, the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) requires you to give three clear working days to cancel your test.